Tuesday, September 27, 2016

The beginning or the end? Ark RP Entry Esme




After I spotted the first set of "Bush People" last week off of our southern coast of the Island Paradise, I've been looking for their return. I believe the first batch were merely scouting because they are increasing in number every day. I had finished my latest trip to the red obelisk when I saw them approach the coast to my beloved castle home.

I will never forget the sound of a spear flying past my head nor the light breeze it emits as it misses your flesh. This is not to say that the Bush People are a bad aim, this is to speak to the fact they can launch a spear up a rock over cliff that as high as two stacked Bronto's! 
I spent the rest of the evening fortifying my castle home. It seems silly to care about it as this will be our last week in the island...but I can not bring myself to feel as though I've given in. 


The picture I have enclosed is one of the first battle rafts to make it to my coast and also the first if which I welcomed with a comforting glow of a rocket grenade. I hope they brought marshmallows!

No comments:

Post a Comment